Beequip Bare tank with level indicator tube & 25mm ball valve fitted
These new 500 litre Slimline Tanks are a must have for any beekeeper doing a sugar feeding. Its features make it incredibly convenient and very useful without getting in the way. These features include:
• Tank Dimensions: 1700mm wide, 1150mm high with lid, 400mm deep.
• With connections for petrol pump: 1845 mm wide.
• Overall width including Honda pump frame: 1880mm wide.
• The filler cap has a breather valve and is bee proof.
• The tanks stack together and can be interconnected.
• The tank has three surge baffles and is very stable on uneven ground
when ¾ full.
- 2 months ago
- South Island, Canterbury
- Irrigation / Water Supply, Other